Spiritual Formation & Young Living Essential Oils. Indeed life-transforming!
There are not many products out there where I could say that. My daughter, Debbie Moe, was the first in our family to discover the amazing use of Young Living Essential Oils. Her story led Sandy to begin experimenting with oils in spiritual formation and now Debbie’s story has become ours. Yes, I was the skeptic of the family in the beginning, but after several years now of seeing, first hand, the amazing work of Young Living Essential Oils, I’m convinced they can become a similar blessing to you! Questions or wanna hear our story? Let us know! Marty Boller
So where do you begin using Young Living Essential Oils in Spiritual Formation?
We suggest Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Lavender has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of Young Life’s most popular products, Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and is very effective in reducing stress when defused in your home or office.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
You can find Young Living Lavender oil in blends such as Stress Away™, Harmony™, RutaVaLa™, Tranquil™, and Forgiveness™.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.